We are the most modern, high-tech, artistic, ethical dental facility in Lahore.
What are dental implants?
Simply stated, Dental Implants are the replacements for your missing teeth. Missing teeth can cause a range of problems, from cosmetic stigma associated with a gap in your smile, drifting and movement of adjacent teeth to speech problems. Luckily, dental implants are now relatively easy and can look indistinguishable from your real teeth, provided you have them installed by a skilled practice, like Dental Professionals.
Am I a candidate ?
The best way to determine whether you are a candidate for implant dentistry or not, you just need to visit our dental clinic and you can take a look over the below criteria, otherwise our dentist can tell you the best solution for your smile.
- Good overall health
- Have healthy teeth and gums
- Adequate bone support
- Have sufficient bone density to support the dental implant
- Commitment to Oral Health
- Do not suffer from uncontrolled diabetes or autoimmune disorders which may impact your ability to heal
- Have not had treatment with bisphosphonate medications (usually for cancer treatment)
- You Are a non-smoker or are willing to stop smoking during the dental implant process
- Understand that the process can take four to twelve months, and you are willing to commit this amount of time to the dental implant procedure
- No Teeth Clenching
What types of dental implants are available?
- Endosteal implants
- Subperiosteal implants
- Transosteal implants
Benefits of dental implants
- It’s the Next best thing to healthy, natural teeth.
- You can Enjoy life without worrying about your teeth!
- It Protects your bone
- You can communicate Loquaciously all you want.
- Eat your favorite foods! Keep teeth in place
- It protects rest of your teeth from getting out of shape.
How Do Implants Work?
An implant-restored tooth consists of several parts.
- The implant, which is made of titanium, is placed in the upper or lower jawbone.
- The abutment can be made of titanium, gold or porcelain. It is attached to the implant with a screw. This part connects the implant to the crown. It is shaped like a natural tooth that has been cut down to receive a crown.
- The restoration (the part that looks like a tooth) is a crown. It usually is made of porcelain fused to a metal alloy (PFM). It also can be all metal or all porcelain. The crown is screwed or cemented onto the abutment. If the crown is screwed to the abutment, the screw hole will be covered with restorative material such as tooth-colored filling material (composite).
What are those Guidelines which one should follow after Dental Implants?
- You may have some swelling following your treatment and this usually reaches a peak 2 to 3 days later.
- Pain should not be a big problem so don’t need to get panic.
- The stitches are dissolvable but often remain for around 2-3 weeks, if they are uncomfortable or annoying, you may contact us to remove them.
- Some minor bleeding after surgery in the mouth is normal. Do not keep checking or changing the gauze.
- If you have been given a course of antibiotics to take after your surgery, please ensure that you complete the course.
- Please start to use the mouthwash and continue for 1 week.
- Warm salt mouthwashes are very beneficial for healing.
- Try to keep food away from the surgical area for as long as possible.
We want your recovery to be as smooth and pleasant as possible. In case of any emergency feel free to contact us.
Why should I get Dental Treatment at Dental Professionals?
Well, why not? Dental Professionals has catered thousands of patients over the years, successfully, and our patients are ever increasing, thanks to our outstanding team of dentists which is not to be found anywhere else in Pakistan. They have extensive experience in advanced and complex dental implant procedures which cannot be undertaken by General Dentists.
Who carries out Dental Implants at Dental Professionals?
Dr. Abid Ashar BDS (Pak) FDSRCS (England) (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon)
Dr. Amjad Ali DDS-NYU (USA) (Periodontics, Implants)
Are the members of American Dental Association and carry out Dental Implants at Dental Professionals– THE BEST Dental clinic in Lahore.
*For Treatment Charges, Feel Free to CONTACT US